CBD Moonrocks are a variation of the traditional Moonrock, which is a very potent form of cannabis that combines cannabis flower buds, cannabis oil and kief (powdered cannabis resin). CBD Moonrocks are similar to traditional Moonrocks, but with the use of CBD-based products rather than THC. CBD Moonrocks are very rich in CBD and contain little or no THC, which means that they do not produce significant psychoactive effects.
CBD Moonrocks are made by taking premium cannabis flower buds, coating them with high quality CBD oil, then rolling them in kief to cover them completely. Kief enhances the potency of CBD Moonrocks by adding an extra layer of cannabinoid-rich trichomes.
CBD Moonrocks are usually consumed in the same way as traditional Moonrocks, by breaking them into small pieces and smoking them in a vaporiser, placing them in a joint or pipe, or using them in a bong. CBD Moonrocks are valued for their high CBD content, which can be as high as 50% or more, and for their relaxing and calming effects, which can help relieve stress, anxiety and pain.
Moonrock CBD is a variant of Moonrock that contains cannabidiol (CBD) rather than tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Here are some characteristics of Moonrock CBD:
- CBD content: Moonrock CBD is known for its high CBD content, which can be as high as 50% or more, depending on the cannabis variety used.
- Form: Moonrock CBD has the same form as traditional Moonrock, i.e. small, dense, sticky rocks.
- Texture: The texture of Moonrock CBD is also similar to that of traditional Moonrock, being sticky and oily due to the application of a CBD oil concentrate and kief.
- Colour: The colour of Moonrock CBD depends on the variety of cannabis used to produce it, but it is generally light to dark brown in colour.
- Effects: Unlike traditional Moonrock, Moonrock CBD has no psychoactive effect due to its low THC content. However, it can produce relaxing and soothing effects due to its high CBD content.
Moonrock CBD is appreciated by cannabis consumers for its relaxing and therapeutic effects, as well as for its high CBD content.
The production process of Moonrock CBD is similar to that of traditional Moonrock, but with the use of CBD-based products rather than THC. Here are the general steps to produce Moonrock CBD:
- Select a variety of cannabis flowers rich in CBD and of excellent quality. Both Sativa and Indica varieties can be used to produce Moonrock CBD.
- Use a high quality CBD oil concentrate to coat the cannabis buds. The choice of CBD oil concentrate will depend on your personal preferences, but it is important to use a high quality product for optimal results.
- Use kief (powdered cannabis resin) to cover cannabis buds coated with CBD oil. Kief can be collected from your own cannabis plants or purchased from a local dispensary.
- Lightly press the CBD oil and kief coated cannabis buds together. Cannabis buds should be sticky and oily for optimal adhesion.
- Allow the Moonrocks CBD to dry for several hours or overnight to allow the products to bond together.
Moonrock CBD is usually consumed by breaking it into small pieces and smoking it in a vaporiser or placing it in a joint or pipe.